Sit Account Applications
Description of Form
These applications are used to open a new Sit Mutual Fund non-IRA account.
Use This Form to Open a Sit Account For:
- Individual, joint, UTMA/UGMA
- Trusts, estates
- Self-directed retirement plans (IRA, 401k, Pension, Profit Sharing)
Legal Entity Application
- Corporations (C, S, LLC)
- Non-Profits/Charitable Organizations
When opening an account, additional documentation is required for some types of accounts:
- Trusts – copy of title and signature pages
- Corporations and other entities – verification of authorized persons such as corporate resolution, partnership agreement, certificate of incumbency, etc.
Note: These forms are to only be used to open a non-IRA account. To open an IRA account, please use the IRA application.